Mavericks’ pride runs deep at Alpine Bank.
Before they were bankers, so many of our team members were Colorado Mesa University students. A few still are. Two of our team members currently participate as adjunct faculty in the business school. In all, we have 50 CMU alumni in Mesa County who are associated with the bank. Meet some of them below!
Four out of five of the Alpine Bank Mesa County leadership team are CMU alumni:
- Tyler Dahl, Market Manager, class of 2006
- Nate Knoll, SVP & Grand Junction Mall Manager, class of 2000
- Tom Oliver, SVP & Fruit Manager, class of 2006
- Tawni Kelley, Director of Community Outreach, class of 2009
Two CMU grads are currently participating in the Alpine Bank Officer Trainee program:
- Marcel Mavangulu, Officer Trainee, class of 2020
- Jerry Gryglak, Officer Trainee, class of 2018
Alpine Bank Wealth Management team members:
- Amanda Miller, SVP, class of 2004
- Jennifer Hawley, Banking Officer, class of 2009
Two Alpine Bankers teach at CMU:
- Jason Hensel, VP of Information Technology, Adjunct professor of business, primarily statistics classes
- Elise Carlson, Project Manager, Adjunct professor of business, primarily ethics classes
Interns have started at Alpine Bank, then stayed as permanent employees.
Alpine Bank sponsors the First-Generation Scholarship annually, and many CMU Mavs are benefiting from that program!
About This Author