Attentiveness to financial planning, budgeting and sticking to a plan can feel overwhelming, but in order to start 2022 off on the right foot, it’s a must.
Before the holiday season jumps into full swing, here are several reminders of the financial, saving and giving moves you may want to make before year-end.
- Put extra savings to work. Consider maxing out your 401k or IRA contribution, or use the money to pay the tax on a Roth IRA conversion.
- Review your benefit elections and 2022 contributions for open enrollment.
- Find out what tax changes affected you this year by consulting a tax expert.
- Retirees, be sure to take your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- Calculate how much to give in year-end donations to your favorite charities for the greatest tax benefit.
- Consider sitting down with an Alpine Bank Wealth Management officer and opening an investment account to protect against inflation.
From this list, break down your to-do items into manageable steps. We can guide you through the process and help keep you accountable, too.
Make 2022 a proactive year for investments both in your personal wellbeing, and your finances.
Tel: +19705135926 | Ext. 3057
P.O. Box 2559 | 110 N. Main Street
Breckenridge, CO 80424
About This Author